Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer so far......

Well summer so far has been pretty cool, my husband, daughter and I have gone to the Louisville Zoo. And in a couple of weeks we will be going to Laurel Lake that's in Harned County, it will take us 2 hours to get there. When we get back I will hopefully be able to post some good pictures that we take. My daughter's camera is broke so our phones will be the only source, unless my sister brings hers. There will be a total of eight of us going. This will the first vacation that we will be away from home for a few days, 3 nights and 4 days.

My husband and my dad are going to be fishing the whole time we are down there, us girls are probably just going to sit around and talk but I know that I will be reading and working on my crocheting. I am working on a blanket for my cousin she is almost 3 months pregnant with her second baby. When I have pictures I will post them as well.

When I have more to talk about, I will post it....

No comments:

Post a Comment