Sunday, June 27, 2010

Camp.........

My daughter Courtney left this morning at 6:45 for Rushville, Illinois for Church Camp (Summer Scream). She will be gone until Friday, they will return around 7:30-8:00 that night. I am sitting here waiting for her to call me or text even. I guess she's having so much fun that we can wait. I really hope that she is enjoying herself. And that she makes all kinds of friends, by looking at her schedule for all 4 days, they will be doing something on every hour of the day. She took her camera, so I hope she takes a lot of pictures. She will post them on her blog (Courtney's Journal) the link is in MY BLOGS section to the right. I am glad that she is doing this, I think this will help her with some issues that she deals with every day. I Love You Patricia, God Bless and Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment